Academic Association of Economic Psychology
They invite you to
7th Conference "Economic Psychology",
17-18 May in Warsaw.
The theme of the conference addresses the following issues:
- Money psychology
- Experimental economics/ behavioral finance
- Consumer behaviour
- Decisions and risk perception
- Social responsibility in economic behaviour
- Chair: Dr. Hab. Dominika Maison, Prof. UW (WP UW)
- Vice-President: Dr Tomasz Kopczewski (WNE UW)
- WNE UW Coordinator: Dr Przemysław Kusztelak
- Coordinator of WP UW: Mgr Katarzyna Sekścińska
- Coordinator of WP UW: mgr Joanna Rudzińska-Wojciechowska
Please send you to the email@example.com address kindly:
– Until February 15, the initial withdrawal title (form)
– until 15 March the final title and summaries of the conference/poster speech (form) or declaration of passive participation (form)
Participation in the conference is free for ASPE members who paid the membership contribution until 31.03.2013.
The conference fee is PLN 150 (includes the cost of meals and conference materials).
Account number: 381090187000000111038628
Address of the recipient: Academic Association of Economic Psychology
UL. Jagiellonian 57/59
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Title: ASPE2013 (first and last name)
Date and place of the conference:
The conference will take place from 17-18 May 2013 at the KazimierzOwski Palace on the campus of the Central University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28).
Please send your application forms and any questions to your e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.