|Requesting instances (COMPLETED)||6.12.2017 to 05.03.2018|
|Review and notification of the authors of decision notifications (SENT)||30.03.2018|
|Registration for conference and payment of a lower conference fee (COMPLETED)||28.03.2018 to 23.04.2018|
|Registration for the conference and payment of the standard conference fee (IN PROGRESS)||24.04.2018 to 15.05.2018|
Reporting instances is already CLOSED.
Report joins through the "Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit" portal.
1) Create an account on the CMT portal using the address of the scientific unit: (e.g. @….edu.pl) and typing in the "Organization" field a Polish name e.g. Leon Kozminski Academy instead of her English counterpart).
2) Create a notification in accordance with the form (the limit for the withdrawal abstract is 4000 characters)
Two forms of speeches are planned during the conference:
- Paper: 15 minutes of presentation (+ 5 minutes of discussion)
- Short speech (Five minutes): 5 minutes of presentation (general discussion at the end of the session)
– Despite the fact that the application form is in English, please fill it in Polish (in particular: the title of occurrence, abstract, the author's affiliation – all in j. polish)
– Any notifications from the system come from the Microsoft CMT <firstname.lastname@example.org>address.</email@example.com>
– For several thematically coherent reports that are part of a larger research project, please contact the organisers after submitting applications in the system. If organizationally possible, we will try to place instances in one session.
– The aim of "short speeches" (Five minutes) is to present in a concise and condensed manner of the research problems currently undertaken, the challenges facing scientists and to stimulate discussions in the field of economic psychology. We invite you to choose this form in particular in the case of presentations:
- ideas for research or grants
- intriguing hypotheses
- preliminary results of the
- surprising (unexpected) test results
- replication of significant studies
- new measurement methods
- new methods of data analysis
- new ideas and trends