The goal of the competition is to promote the best student research papers addressing the domain of broadly defined economic psychology and related fields (e.g. experimental economics, behavioural finance). The competition entries may be based on experiments or other research projects carried out individually or in a team (of max. 4) as part of: student research projects or theses/dissertations, completed within a maximum of 2 years before the entry submission deadline. The competition is open to undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students of all fields of study offered at higher education institutions from across the entire Poland.
The competition entries will be judged by members of a competition jury composed of:
- Sabina Kołodziej, PhD, President of the ASPE (Kozminski University, Warsaw) – Chair of the Jury,
- prof. Elizabeth Kubińska (Cracow University of Economics),
- Łukasz Markiewicz, PhD (Kozminski University, Warsaw),
- prof. Alicja Grochowska (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanitie, Warsaw),
- Jakub Traczyk, PhD (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanitie, Wrocław),
- prof. Małgorzata Niesiobędzka (University of Bialystok),
- Katarzyna Sekścińska, PhD (University of Warsaw).
The current edition of the competition provides cash prizes of:
In addition, the winners of the competition will receive an invitation to the Conference of Economic Psychology. The results of the competition will be announced at the conference.
The regulations of the competition and detailed guidelines for the authors are available on the website www.aspe.edu.pl.