1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website, which operates at the url: www.aspe.edu.pl
- The operator of the service and the Controller of personal data is: Akademii Stowarzyszenie psychologii Ekonomii Jagiellońska 57/59, 03-301, Warsaw
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the services ordered
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
- By voluntarily entering data in the forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies in terminal devices (so-called “cookies”). “Cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Login and input of personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This allows personal data and login information entered on the site to be encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the destination server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works one way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- Two-factor authentication is used on the site, which is an additional form of protection for logging in to the Service.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect your data, the Operator regularly makes copies of security.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of any software used by the Operator for the processing of personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: another company
4. Your rights and additional information about how data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to perform the obligations of the Administrator. This applies to such audiences:
- persons authorized by us, employees and co-workers who must have access to personal data in order to carry out their duties,
- Hosting company,
- Company that supports mailings,
- Company that supports SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the field of self-marketing,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- Payment operators,
- Public authorities.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities as defined by separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal information regarding,
- Restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 (c) against the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, with the right to objections will not be able to be exercised in the event of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- The Actions of the Administrator are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the service of the Service.
- Activities may be taken against you by automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the data protection rules. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, as long as it is provided.
- The service can save information about connection parameters (time mark, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may save information to help link data to the form with the email address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form, e.g. the form. to process service or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly tells you what it is for.
6. Admin logs
- Information about user behavior on the site may be logged in. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are information data, in particular text files, which are stored in the End Device of the User of the Service and are intended to use the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the operator of the Website on the end device of the Website User.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the user session of the Service (after logging in) thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each service subpage;
- achieve the objectives set out above in the ‘Essential Marketing Techniques’ section;
- Two essential types of cookies are used within the Website: “session cookies” and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until you log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Fixed” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) typically allows cookies to be stored on your end device by default. Users of the Service can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Details of this information include help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed on the End Device of the User of the Website can also be used by entities cooperating with the website operator, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office) Twitter Inc. (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintaining your preferences may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, may prevent the use of the websites
- To manage your cookies settings, select the web browser you’re using from the list below and follow the instructions: